Sunday, April 26, 2009

Dress Shopping


Here are the dresses that we ordered. The green is wrong, it's just a little bit darker. Maybe a little bit more olivy too. But the brown is the correct one.
I might go and buy myself the orange one for the groom's dinner! Yay! I love it!


We were all wearing them like togas...it was super fun!

And again. We have, from left to right, Abby, me, Steph, and Amber. We are just missing Samantha.
We even got the shoes and jewlery today! I would have to say it was pretty succesful weekend! I can't wait to keep the planning rolling!

1 comment:

  1. Love it Love it!!! It was so much fun being with your lovely friends (Oh~and my little sister!) I am getting soooo excited for that day! Thinkin' we should tell a story about those m & m's....

    ReplyDelete