Monday, June 3, 2013

Grace upon Grace

Well, once again it's been a very, very long time since my last post...I don't really have anything deep or exciting to say tonight.  I'm waiting for my husband to get home from work...ugh.  We are still waiting on the mortgage company to find out if we are approved for a loan modification, working on the kitchen with some tax money and rearranging and reorganizing to make this place nice.  The whole process has made me so very thankful for so many things.  It has made me really appreciate just HAVING a house and then it has made me aware of the things that I'm thankful for ABOUT this house, the neighborhood, the nice yard, the tree cover, the space, the location and more.

I made up this printable, feel free to download/save it and print it out and frame it.  It is such a good reminder of what we have to be thankful for, really.  So simply put too...


There it is.  You should be able either to just click it and then right click and save or just right click and save it.  However it works for you, help yourself.  The photo is one that I took on a walk with Benntt and Andrew at the end of our road.  I just love it.  I hope you do too and that you really reflect on the Grace that we have received.

Have a happy night!
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment