Wednesday, July 3, 2013

A Celebration for The Future Mrs. Schwanke

Well, another month has passed.  My mom and I co-threw a shower for my lovely future sister in law.  It was such a nice time and everything turned out so beautifully.  Here are some photos.  She is going to love me for some of the ones that I am NOT posting (you're welcome, sister).  But here are some of the details and some of the best gift ones...


















So, there you go!  We did chicken salad sandwiches, a chopped salad that I found on Pinterest, and you can see the deserts for yourself.  :)  She is such a cutey and I am so excited to have her as a sister.  I am looking forward to being pregnant at the same time and holidays and doing all the thing sisters do!  Not that having a brother isn't fantastic, but I need some girl in my life...I'm kind of over-run with boys...but they sure are cute:



 Isn't he a nut?  That's his "huh, mom?" face.  As if he has no idea what I just told him...silly boy.  Have a happy fourth!  <3 p="">kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment