Friday, July 8, 2011

After a Sweet Reunion

Well, it's been quite a while again since I have updated this and thought it was definitely due time. Andrew is back home after a long three months that flew by (if that makes any sense...). We have been doing very well since he has been home. We have been getting along well and he has been working very hard. There has been a big change in both of us that is very obvious to me.

God hasn't stopped blessing us, or working in our lives for sure. Andrew quit his job at Dick's in Amery about three weeks ago and we were praying VERY hard that he would get a job quickly. I was pretty nervous about it because he had been jobless before for quite a while. We knew that he was getting a bonus from the Air Force, we weren't totally sure of when, but it came just in time. We were able to pay bills, get caught up (Dick's wasn't paying a fair wage at all and we had fallen behind on bills because of it.) and he bought me a camera and was able to buy a car for him (which I really like and am very pleased with.). Then two weeks later he had an interview at Cardinal Glass in Amery and that same day he received a phone call letting him know that he had a spot if he was interested.

He started on Tuesday and he has been loving being able to do the manual labor and getting a fair wage. It is his first full time job since we have been married, and it's still a little hard for me to comprehend...Things are going to be a little easier in the bank account department and it is definitely going to be quite an adjustment from living pay-check to pay-check and wondering if we will be able to pay our bills. What a blessing.

We were able to go to Madison and visit my very best friend, Abigail Celenia Burnard and her family and it was just wonderful. We are thinking that we may try to put the house on the market this fall and Andrew is going to look into either being transferred to a Cardinal Glass out that way or looking for other jobs over there. It was so refreshing to spend time with like-hearted couples while we were there. Granted we are still in a slightly different stage of life with the baby but they don't mind, and our baby is about the easiest he could be so it doesn't hinder much.

I am still trying to lose all of the weight that I gained from pregnancy and then-some, it's a very hard, trying, discouraging process for me and it almost makes me question whether or not I actually want to have another baby....I know that I do, but at this moment in time I am very frustrated and discouraged. I can't find time to work out because we still have a "house-mate" and granted he sleeps till noon every day, I just don't want to take the chance of him coming down while I'm exercising...that and the stupid house shakes while I do anything...

So there-in lies my dilemma. Move from one thing to another...Life just never lets go.

But we keep pressing on to finish the race marked out for us...

No comments:

Post a Comment