Sunday, July 10, 2011

American Airman

Thought maybe some photos of Texas and the Airmen were due:


The Airman's Creed
I am an American Airman.
I am a Warrior.
I have answered my nation's call.
I am an American Airman.
My mission is to fly, fight, and win.
I am faithful to a proud heritage,
a tradition of honor,
and a legacy of valor.
I am an American Airman,
Guardian of freedom and justice,
My nation's sword and shield,
Its sentry and avenger.
I defend my country with my life.
I am an American Airman:
Wingman, Leader, Warrior.
I will never leave an Airman behind.
I will never falter,
and I will not fail.



Andrew is working on the base this weekend and I thought this would be rather fitting for today and since the 4th of July was less than a week ago, still applicable. (Not that it isn't ALWAYS applicable since we continually get to enjoy the freedoms that so many men and women have and are sacrificing today, but you know what I'm getting at.)

No comments:

Post a Comment