Friday, February 28, 2014

Freebie Friday: Daily Planner

So, in working to keep up my blog on a regular basis, I have decided to make Fridays a Freebie day and will offer something different every week for free. An original work done by me!

In keeping with the theme that ended up over this week, I designed a printable planner full of different sheets to help keep your day organized! There are two different versions that you may choose from, a pink, wheat one and a grey arrow one. If you download, please share on Pinterest, Google+, wherever you may be to promote it to others!

 Pink Wheat Planner Printable by Life in a Field Branding & Designs

 Grey Arrow Planner Printable by Life in a Field Branding & Designs

So, there you have it! Please let me know if they don't work, I haven't worked a lot with Google Drive yet, but they should be easily accessible there. Any feedback you have on them is more than welcome too, I would love to hear what you liked, disliked, what you feel should be adjusted, helpful etc.

Thanks for stopping by!
Enjoy your weekend,
Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment