Monday, November 5, 2012

committing to commit again...

Ok, so it has really been a long time since I posted last...too long really.  I have my house all organized, an extra room in the basement, no roommate, a new baby on the way, and more changes have happened since my last post.

I am choosing to get off of Facebook for good because I am tired of the conflict that it creates and how available it makes you, being able to have it on the cell phone and so on.  I am dedicating to updating this blog, my business blog and my website to stay current.  If you would like to stay up to date with our little family's happenings, subscribe to this blog, if you would like to stay up to date with my business, be sure to check my website often, and subscribe to my business blog, http://elementphotos.wordpress.com/.











Just as a fun, "re-start" some family photos from this year...I still have yet to decide what to do about a Christmas card since Baby is due tomorrow and I don't want to do photos of myself right after Baby comes...but we'll see.  If anyone has suggestions, feel free to comment, or email!

Ta ta for now!
Kayla

2 comments:

  1. So you stayed on blogger. I like that you can choose how you view it. How did you do that? I like the magazine button. And I LOVE the photos and LOVE the people in them. Love you Sweetie! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, I figured out how to delete the other ones. Not a clue what you mean, but it's just one of the default layouts or whatever. :)

      Delete